Cost Effective Alternative
Engine Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
Medium & High speed engine maintenance, repair and overhaul capability.
Dedicated spares procurement, for all engine related products, including Cummins, Deutz, Volvo Penta, Niigata, GE, Scania, Yanmar and CMR.
In house testing, various engine types up to 2000 BHP capability.
Including cylinder heads, pistons, connecting rods, cylinder lining, engine driven pumps, coolers and other associated equipment.
Turbo - Overhaul, balancing & re-blading.
Repair, overhaul and calibration of all fuel pump and injector types, marine, industrial & commercial, including Bosch, Bryce, L'Orange and Woodward.
HOW WE DO IT
- Our skilled engineers come from a wide variety of OEM backgrounds.
- We access all OEM training facilities and online courses.
- We have an extensive technical library collating various OEM literature.
- Calibrated tools and equipment are used throughout the whole process, and the assembly methods are strictly adhered to those set by the OEM's.
- Every phase of the process is recorded, including all measurements.
- Each refurbishment is subject to a final in house dynamometer test, to ensure they meet the performance and original OEM specification.
- We hold an extensive range of spares in-stock and as main agents/distributors for the leading OEMs we have instant access to their online parts and ordering systems.
70% of the OEM cost!